Popular Posts

Friday, January 28, 2011

OK so i had my 6 week follow up today with Carol Marsh CNP for Cardiology and it was a awesome appt.. according to her i have lost 3 lbs, brought my cholesterol's down 30 points which still isn't ideal but getting better with diet and exercise Carol said that was great to see them drop like that and that was the push ( Pick me up ) I have needed as Ive been kind of down and discouraged lately. And since I am going out to eat tonight@ Olive Garden I thought I'd be ahead of the game and look at the menu and nutrition facts online before I go and see what's healthier to eat. Thanks Carol....she also gave me some helpful tips about what to eat and what to change and what food items are starch ( as Brenda my dietitian told be to cut back on). I also ran into Molly today and were both going to meet with our trainer Steve together on Monday and see how its going from his point of view, also work out together. Molly and I were also talking about wanting to set up a get together for all of us Go Red Ladies so we will look @ our calendars Monday and let you know when and where we've decided if anyone else wants to join us. I'd love to see you guys and hear about your challenge and whats been working and hasn't and whats been hard and easy. Also i want to thank my aunts Ginny, Gail and Peggy and my mother in law for always commenting on my updates and giving me the extra courage and support i need thanks guys love you, Take care and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I am so proud of you! 3 pounds is great and the drop in your count is even better. Why is it so easy to eat and put that weight on - but so DARN hard to work your butt off and lose a pound or 2. NOT FAIR! Keep it up. It's working - that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete