Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So i had an appt today with my dietitian and i am up 2 lbs, which was upsetting as my jewelry and clothes are fitting better. But i have at least gotten my Fasting blood sugars down. I don't really understand i have been feeling so bloated and gassy lately I don't know if its certain foods or what but it's been awful. So i have bought activia yogurt as well as alot of gas x. Sorry if this is TMI for some people but maybe someone can tell me if they r feeling the same or what? I'm getting to the gym about 3-4 times a week if not more and also doing exercising that i can @ home on the days i don't go to gym and drinking alot more water..I'm calling Erin for my hair makeover appt tomorrow to set it up. so i will let everyone know when it is and also how my appt Friday goes with Carol Marsh CNP @ cardiology. Take Care.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing all the right things - drinking water, exercising and eating better. Your body is changing and may be turning fat into muscle - which weighs more. DON'T GIVE UP! Just continue doing what you are doing and you will see the result. Glad the whole family is getting involved. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete