Popular Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New beginning

Hi there everyone. I'm so excited for this new beginning for all of us and the BIG go red challenge. Haven't received gym info yet and patiently waiting I do have to admit it's killing me though as I can't wait to begin working out. I know this will be a huge challenge as I don't exercise and am so out of shape but I'm really feeling giddy and so excited to begin. And yes we went to the grocery store tonight and looking at a lot of labels now a days, it sure is more expensive to eat healthier but I know in the long run will be well worth it. Sorry I can't post as often as others because I have limited Internet access,so hope to post more tomorrow and good luck my red friends hope others are doing and feeling ok .Kudos to us all on the journey ahead. Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, Think positive and know there is an incentive to all of this - GOOD HEALTH! Hoping you will give all of us incentive to get going with exercise and better eating habits. The holidays are always so hard, but take each day at a time and do your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're so excited about it. I keep waiting for the "bug" to bite me, where "I Love to go to the gym" I still reluctly go, it hasn't bit me yet - ha ha.... keep on giving it all you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all here to help you and maybe you can share all your great tips that you will be learning. Keep your family involved and that will help.
    Go Lisa you will get there!

    Mom G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa ~ Thanks for keeping us up to date on your progress! I look forward to hearing about your new journey! What a great thing you are doing for yourself and what a great example you will be setting for your kids!

    Keep up the good work!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading your updates. YOU can do this! Wishing you nothing but success. Please let us know what we should be doing! Have fun taking charge of your life.....

    ReplyDelete