Popular Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

Blogging 101



hi there everyone. I'm trying to get this whole blogging thing down and really don't understand most of it hoping I can find some of my go red ladies to help me or just someone. I kinda feel like an out caster and like I'm not getting the whole benefit of this. I don't even know how to follow my other 7 ladies in my go red challenge with me and see how everyone else is doing. So if anyone is willing to help me with this blogging 101 soon please let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great night n hope everyone is doing good. It's going pretty good here following the dietitians eating plan as it's pretty strict and checking blood sugars regularly which are still running high at night. Have follow up Tuesday to go over food log and blood sugars so very anxious to see what these mean. Still haven't heard about my gym membership or trainer yet hoping soon as I want to start to see if my numbers change and can get my metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol under control. Also follow up with carol marsh in about 6 weeks to see where there at. But of course no gym means no working out yet so numbers Probably not coming down like I'd like yet. Also for those of u who are following me or this challenge I have an interview with the radio on B105 Thursday December 23rd @ 7:10am for the Go Red Challenge we are taking and every Thursday after that, same time the other ladies in the challenge will have individual interviews on the following Thursdays 1 participants per Thursday . Take care all my ladies and can't wait to see everyone hopefully sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am not an expert on the computer - but maybe Gail or Tracy can help you get in touch with the other members. I hope you hear soon on your exercise - that is probably going to help you along with the healthy eating. Do you have any tapes that you can do at home? Do you go for walks either outside or go to the mall and walk inside. I hate winter for walking with Bo - just don't get the great walks like in the summer. I need to also hit the treadmill before we go to Florida in Feb. I hope to start tomorrow. Keep up the work on this. Blogging will also help to keep you on track.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete