Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Healthy Changes

i just wanted to write and tell everyone I'm so excited to see everyone else noticing changes and feeling better, I'm so grateful i was given this opportunity and it sure has made a difference for me and my family we all are noticing the changes and push each other towards them and also thanks so much to my wonderful husband and children for being so supportive through this it sure makes it easier when they are so understand and helpful. LOVE YOU GUYS.... It's not only changed me but now when my almost 8 year old son goes for a snack before bed he will ask me to get him something that's healthy that i would eat. and also when my 3 year old daughter says mommy i want to go play with my friends at child care in the exercise place so you can go exercise, so i know I'm doing my job and being a better influence on my children that all makes it so worth it and i feel so good. Hopefully we can have a meeting soon as it would be nice to see everyone face to face and talk have a great day

2 comments:

  1. It sure is easier to do it as a family and have the kids seeing this at such a young age hopefully they will follow in your steps. I hope you get your lab results soon and it is showing the improvement you are making. You GO!
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make life so difficult sometimes don't we. Why is being healthy so tough? Physical activity is also the key - keep everyone in the house moving - eating healthy will pay off. Don't give up (it's OK to treat yourself once in a while - just not everyday:)

    ReplyDelete