Popular Posts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hi everyone, so i went dress and shoe shopping tonight with my mother in-law (bless her soul)it was a good time and she was so helpful. I found a very stunning RED dress and black shoes. I also went to Ulta and got my color match done for makeup. They use bare minerals products and i've never used them b4 so it was fun. I'm so excited for Wednesday and nervous is anyone else? And my husband Brent is coming with me, is anyone else besides Molly bringing support with them? Does anyone know if we get to sit with out spouses or whom ever we bring? I'm not letting my husband see my my dress or shoes until he comes Wednesday.i will post pictures probably Thursday and let everyone know how it went and who won the challenge and all my results. Wish me luck, I hope everyone has a great last day and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment