Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Workingout for go red

So today I was able to meet with my trainer Steve and challenge buddy Molly as we have the same trainer and we were able to workout together today. It was a great workout and Steve really worked us hard he kicked our butts. I could really feel my thighs and calves burning even now but no pain no gain right. It was nice to workout with a buddy I think u kind of push and help each other, so Molly and I are going to try and workout more often together. Hope others r doing well and enjoying this opportunity I know I sure am and learning more and more each day. Good luck to all.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been on to help push and support you but with the holidays and new year beginning it has just been crazy. I am here for you and glad to read that you are getting on track with your eating and exercise. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are on track. This is such a great time in your life to start all of this. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete