Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On Track

hi there everyone while good news i meet with my trainer Steve on Monday 1-3-11 and we set out a plan for me, i also worked out for awhile and felt great and was so proud of myself that i was able to keep up with what Steve expected and wanted me to and i wasn't even sore the next day...( shhhh don't tell him that.). specially being a smoker and out of shape. i hope he was proud. he anticipated he can get my weight down about 25 lbs or so in my 3 months that sounded great and amazing to me so I'm very excited. i also meet with Brenda my dietitian yesterday and she said things are going on the right track I'm, down a few pounds and she said that is great since it was the holidays, i still need to eat more meat and protein though so i will try harder on that. But otherwise all is going great and finally starting to feel the full affects of the challenge. I'm so lucky and grateful for this opportunity and Hope everyone else is doing and feeling well also. take care

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're still going strong. Keep up the good work.
    Love Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete