Popular Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011


OK so the challenge is over and i did pretty well. Of course always room for improvements but lost 3.7% body fat and lowered my total cholesterol by 30 points. Still working on weight loss and my blood sugars for my pre-diabetic stuff though and still need to lower cholesterol more but i feel what i accomplished was great and such an amazing opportunity and meet some wonderful Ladies and friends through this. No i didn't win the challenge but Loleta did and she so deserved it I'm very proud of her. So I'm posting a picture of me @ the event but please excuse the makeup as ulta did it and i feel it was a little to much for me and i felt kind of like a clown, but otherwise i feel my figure rocks. take care and thanks for following me.

4 comments:

  1. You are on the right path so keep it up because there is too much to lose in your health if you don't watch it but I know with your gym membership and swimming as a family will really help. Plus better weather is coming and it will be easier for everyone to get out and do other stuff. It was a great opportunity for you and you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome start! Very important to get your cholesterol under control. Keep going to the gym as a family and teach your kids that health and activity is important always. We are all very proud that you did this. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. You go girl! You should be so proud of yourself. The trick is to keep it up. I am so glad you have joined the gym for all of you - good exercise for all. Now you know what you should eat and DRINK and what no to:) Looking forward to seeing you this summer with the family all in tip top shape. Is that where your boobs are suppose to be - UP on your chest - NOT around your waist:) Who would have thunk! Seriously - I am also proud that you stuck with this to the end. I was on vacation and now have read where yu had gotten sick. Sorry to hear about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, Peggy, and Ginny thanks so much for your support and encouragement along the way it truely helps and yes the challenge done but i'm still going and want to make more changes and more numbers drop. it feels so great when i work out and when my family and i go to the Y for swimming and family time, its made a difference for all of us and and the support along the way and also in the future has been amazing and means alot to us, thanks so much EVERYONE.
    and yes aunt Ginny Boobs go up on the chest (i have a great bra) other wise mine are like tennis balls ina sock. you make me laugh your such a funny person and cant wait for summer fun also. Love you Everyone and take care i will continue to blog hopefully once a week and keep everyone updated as i will also still follow with a dietitian and cardiology so i'll keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete