Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi everyone sorry i havent really posted lately, guess i'm kinda feeling like down about everything lately. Hopefully i come off in this post as ungrateful or always a downer but i have to vent sorry... And to make things worse my Vitamin D level is very Low @ 10 when it should be atleast 30 or better, so now i'm on 50,000 of Vitamin D weekly for 12 weeks. I just dont feel like i'm making the progress i had hoped to. I do go to the gym atleast 3-4 times a week plus do excersie and treadmill at home. Like the whole weight thing my numbers arent changing on the scale and thats upsetting, and meetings ( there hasnt been any) and also about our trainers. I dont know about yours but when i seen my in the beginning he meet with me for a few times then set me on my own and said to come and see him in about 3-4 weeks, so i call to make appointment which we decided a date and time. Then he cancels and when i call him to set another date he says and why and what are you seeing me for? To go through your routine or what? Go figure, so i'm frusterated. i guess i thought maybe we would be followed better through everything but i dont see that besides with my dietiacian and Carol Marsh. Dont get me wrong i'm so greatful for this oppurtunity and to be given this chance. Thanks for letting me vent. And i'm always so excited to look @ the Go Red website and read the other ladies updates and progress you guys are all very inspiring to me and help me through this, sorry havent been able to comment still but so you know i do read them all the time. And yes i will be there this Friday and cant wait to see and talk to you other Go Red Girls. And would love to look @ those cookbooks i think it was Chris talking about. Have a great night see you guys soon =) Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Don't get down on yourself if you are trying your best and doing what you are suppose to do. How do you feel, how are you clothes fitting - those are the things you have to look at too. Just keep going
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete