Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

B105 Interview about Go Red Challenge

Hi everyone just reminding you guys that my interview on B105 is tomorrow 12-23-2010 @ 7:10 am so please listen and see how it goes, I'm very nervous but also excited all @ the same time. I'm the first interview of us 8 Go Red Ladies to do this interview so hope it goes will and I'm sure Cathy Kates will be easy to talk to and understanding. Here's some one the info they will be asking me.· Why did you decide to get involved in this program?· What changes have you made so far? What has been easy? What has been hard?· How has this program impacted your life and the people in it? (work, family, etc.)Thanks for following me and will post tomorrow sometime after interview. Thanks Lisa

2 comments:

  1. You will do great Lisa! Excited to follow your blog on your journey. You can do it! ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could hear this! I am sure you will do fine. Let me know how you are doing this. Give all of us some tips so we can lose along with you!

    ReplyDelete