Popular Posts

Monday, February 21, 2011

Almost the end but a whole new beginning

​​​OMG ladies were almost done with the challenge but yet ready to start a whole new beginning on our own. I'm so excited to see everyone @ the luncheon next Tuesday i can't wait. I had my Hair appt with Erin w/ Hairapy last Friday and i really like it and very nice nice job, she's such a amazing person to help us with this and lift our spirits with a hair makeover, and such a great person in general. and i was so excited to learn she's going to style our hair for us the day of the luncheon also.
So i have my last dietitian appt tomorrow so lets see how my pre-diabetes and blood sugar testing has been, and on Wednesday i have my last labs and cardiology nurse practitioner appt with Carol Marsh and hoping my numbers have done even better since last time. and then next Monday is my last appt. with Steve my trainer. So wish me luck guys and i wish the same for you guys and cant wait to see you guys. also ladies bring your calendars with you to the luncheon as at the circle of life meeting we were thinkins of trying to set a weekend or even 1 night get away for all of us to do together to kinda celebrate so maybe we can get that set up and also be thinking of a suggestion of where to go or what to do. Molly i hope you have a great vacation and keep in touch and try to stay on track. See everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment