Popular Posts

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Go red even with the holidays

Hi there everyone just wanted to say I had my interview on B105 today, it wasn't @ 7:10 but instead 8:10 ( mix up on who was suppose to call who for the interview sorry for those of u who missed it. And for those of u who dont know me I am NOT a morning person and believe it or not I was actually up on time and ready to go @ 6:30 but with the mix up it was an hour later . Oh well but I do have to say I was proud of myself for being ready on time. From what people have told me i sounded and did great. Which was a relief because I was so nervous and worried how I would do.
Also I was suppose to meet with Brenda my dietitian this past Tuesday but do to her sick child we weren't able to so were rescheduled to this Monday i' m very excited and nervous at the same time. Excited to see what she has to say about how my meter for my blood sugars has been reading ( they are still high sometimes when I check them. But maybe when we look @ my food log and stuff we can get this figured out. And nervous because some days I just can't eat my 3 meals and 3 snacks like she wants me to I just get busy and time flys by and then before u know it it's time for your next meal and snack was forgotten. Oops sorry Brenda I promise to work harder on this. But atleast I'm keeping a detailed food log. Still haven't meet with or even heard from my gym, but talked to Ron yesterday and he is looking into this for me as I should have heard already according to him. While I hope everyone has great holidays and has will power during this time I'm cheering for everyone of us. I have to go and take care of my poor little girls who is sick with that icky stomach bug and vomiting. Oh yes merry Christmas right. Lol
So take care everyone and talk to u soon. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment